Website Premier Recruitment Ltd
"Uniting Talents with Opportunity"
Premier Recruitment Ltd, part of the Ruparelia Group is committed to reducing the rate of Unemployment in Uganda by providing Suitable and Empowering Opportunities for Ugandans with reputable Employers and Companies here in Uganda. Below is the current vacant position
- Demo and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through phone, email as required.
- Solve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes.
- Collaborate within team members and other departments
- Generate reports on new sale, target achievements, issues to the management.
- Get feedback and improve constantly. Job Skills: Not Specified
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing of Fast-Moving Consumer Good with excellent planning and negotiation skills, customer relationship building, communication skills and ability to work in a diverse team.
- Experience in paint sales is an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements:
- Fluency in MS Office / Google Docs
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales and marketing.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org