Graduate Field Sales Representatives
Are you passionate about bringing value to other people’s lives? We are looking for you. Our client is the largest telecom provider of 4G LTE broadband mobile services with presence in Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania and Republic of Congo. We are currently sourcing to hire suitably qualified candidates in Central, Western, Eastern and Northern Uganda to be Field Sales Representatives for this client. All successful candidates will be put through the company training programme prior to heading out to the field to sell.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Present and sell company’s products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to On-Site Supervisor who in turn share with appropriate staff.
- Coordinate staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Analytical and Good with numbers.
- Good interpersonal relationship, should be a people person.
- Passionate about sales and providing solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its Equivalent
*Only Ugandan Nationals will be considered. No relocation assistance provided*
|Job Category||Communications Technology, Sales, Telecommunications|
|Salary||400,000UGX gross plus commission on every sale|